Curtin post installation question

sagar shukla sa_shukla at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 06:04:54 UTC 2017

 Hi Syed,
I think in Curtin there are already post-installation hooks available which get's triggered when the OS boots up for the first time. I understand that it might be a little late for the VLAN changes on the VM / baremetal, but I feel it is still possible to reboot the box after 1st boot process is completed followed by needful VLAN changes.
This would mean that on 1st boot, server would be under MAAS VLAN and on 2nd boot, it will be under CloudStack VLAN.
In case if you want me to help you further then feel free to PM me. I had implemented post-installation saltstack scripts for server configuration after 1st boot, so that it can be part of configuration management network.
Regards,Sagar