Docs for "MAAS 2.0" claim static-route support.

John A Meinel john.meinel at canonical.com
Mon Feb 27 20:48:08 UTC 2017

I also don't see something I could key off from "capabilities". On my 2.1.3
MAAS this is all I see in "version/":

{"capabilities": [
"networks-management", "static-ipaddresses", "ipv6-deployment-ubuntu",
"devices-management",
"storage-deployment-ubuntu", "network-deployment-ubuntu",
"bridging-interface-ubuntu",
"bridging-automatic-ubuntu"],
"version": "2.1.3+bzr5573-0ubuntu1", "subversion": "16.04.1"}

John
=:->