IP ranges documentation

Lloyd Parkes lloyd+lp at must-have-coffee.gen.nz
Mon Feb 20 21:13:31 UTC 2017

Hi Mike,

On 21/02/17 9:26 AM, Mike Pontillo wrote:

>    So that statement is accurate, though I agree it's a bit confusing
> and vague.

Thanks for that. It's perfectly logical in a twisted and perverse kind
of way. I can see the UI getting updated at some point in the future so
that it calls the reserved range two different names depending on
whether or not the subnet is managed by MAAS. e.g. you would define
"Managed ranges" in unmanaged subnets and "Unmanaged ranges" in managed
subnets.

I have written an alternative description for Reserved ranges and
created a github pull request.

Cheers,
Lloyd