Sticking MAAS behind https for web and api?

Jim Tilander jim at tilander.org
Fri Feb 17 17:48:14 UTC 2017

I’m on 2.1.2+bzr5555-0ubuntu1~16.04.1.

Does the commandline do anything except change the regiond.conf file? Because I just hand edited the config file before and that’s when the enlistment and commissioning stopped working since they all try to talk to the API service via that link, but the twisted service doesn’t seem to know about HTTPS?

Or is there any special place I need to place the certificate for the twisted service?

I’ve got a wildcard certificate for my domain, and it works for the web service right now (although just through apache).