MAAS GUI Framework 1.2.0 update
richard.mccartney at canonical.com
Tue Feb 14 14:36:24 UTC 2017
I'm happy to announce that the latest version of the MAAS GUI Framework has
been released, version 1.2.0!
This update includes all major responsive work which recently released in the
latest MAAS beta. New patterns include the improved notification groups and
secondary page navigation, a colour update which brings MAAS inline with
other Canonical products and other minor fixes and utility classes.
The MAAS-GUI project can be found here :
GitHub project - https://github.com/ubuntudesign/maas-gui-vanilla-theme <https://github.com/ubuntudesign/maas-gui-vanilla-theme>
Framework documentation - http://ubuntudesign.github.io/maas-gui-vanilla-theme/ <http://ubuntudesign.github.io/maas-gui-vanilla-theme/>
NPM - https://www.npmjs.com/package/maas-gui-vanilla-theme <https://www.npmjs.com/package/maas-gui-vanilla-theme>
* New notification group style. To be used when multiple notifications of one
category are displayed on the screen without swamping the UI.
* New secondary page navigation pattern. This shall be used as secondary
navigation for pages which are too long or require tabbed content.
* Meter element has been styled to follow our new component colour styles. Can
be used to show machine information such as CPU, RAM, etc.
* Uploaded missing font assets and giving the ability to turn on or off local
assets for fonts in _settings.defaults.scss
* Removed the sass docs gulp requirements, gulp command and scss comments.
* Updated all icons and colour set within the framework. This will keep in
line with the Vanilla Framework and the new visual update which is going across
* Links have changed from black to blue. This keeps MAAS inline with Juju and
other Cloud products also improves the visual UX.
* Improved the responsive nature of MAAS. Tables especially have been
improved. The new card view and label using aria-label improves the readability
and uses on mobile / small screens.
* All assets have been renamed and also hosted on https://assets.ubuntu.com <https://assets.ubuntu.com/>.
This gives the flexibility to use hosted assets or to host them locally
dependant on project.
* Navigation responsive issues have been resolved.
* Flash messages has been removed and now replaced with the improved
* New utility classes u-display--mobile & u-display--desktop have been added
for extra responsive development / design flexibility.
* Accordion styles have been slightly improved. Removing the cross style and
keeping it consistent with our remove style.
* Login action card styles have been added to the framework.
Front End Web Developer
Cloud & Web Team
ubuntu.com <http://ubuntu.com/> | canonical.com <http://canonical.com/>
richard.mccartney at canonical.com <mailto:richard.mccartney at canonical.com>
+44 (0) 792 183 4505
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Maas-devel