IPMI timeouts for Dell R630 machines?

Mark Wenning mark.wenning at canonical.com
Mon Feb 13 17:19:16 UTC 2017

Hey Jim,
Cool.   I do not know any way to automagically enable IPMI over LAN, I do
it by hand when I set up a new machine.   There may be a way to do it with
Dell OMSA.

Mark Wenning
Technical Partner Manager, Cloud Alliances
Canonical, Ltd
mark.wenning at canonical.com
-----
“Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live”  -- John Woods