IPMI timeouts for Dell R630 machines?

Mark Wenning mark.wenning at canonical.com
Mon Feb 13 16:06:42 UTC 2017

R630 is definitely a supported server.
Look like it autodetected OK, if you have those settings in the GUI.   One
quick thing you might want to check is in the iDRAC -> Network Settings,
scroll near the bottom and make sure that "IPMI Over LAN" is enabled.
When you tell it to commission, do you see the R630 power on?   You should
also be able to click  "Check Power" at the top of the GUI page and see it
change to green Power On after a few seconds.

Mark Wenning
Technical Partner Manager, Cloud Alliances
Canonical, Ltd
mark.wenning at canonical.com
-----
“Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live”  -- John Woods