maas not detecting nodes

Yinon yinonby.hpe at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 23:04:50 UTC 2017

Hey,
Regarding the pxe boot - I can see the incoming dhcp discover to port 67, and there is no response from the pxe server (MAAS server).So no IP, and no pxe boot is successful.
Regarding BMC - I can ping the iLO address from the MAAS server.
contents of /var/log/maas in: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByOMZZhJpZKCTmYyc3NBNzYwSWc/view?usp=sharing .

Please let me know if there is any other info I can give.
Thanks for your help,Yinon