Hook scripts into "release" on maas?

Lee Trager lee.trager at canonical.com
Wed Feb 1 18:59:32 UTC 2017

Hi Jim,

Everything you can do in the UI can also be done over the API
<http://docs.maas.io/2.1/api.html?_ga=1.158980474.1935506205.1464814708#machine>
or with the MAAS cli. The UI does not have any additional hooks. To release
a node using the CLI first login
<https://docs.ubuntu.com/maas/2.1/en/manage-cli> then release using the
command `maas <profile> machine release <system_id>`

Lee