[Maas-devel] MAAS 1.9, how to connect macs to subnet?

Blake Rouse blake.rouse at canonical.com
Sun Jan 31 14:50:04 UTC 2016

Andreas,

That message is miss leading because you are correct that does not exist on
the subnet endpoint. That actually is now all done on the "interface(s)"
endpoint. You need to actually assign an interface to a subnet to connect
it. This can be done over the API or the WebUI.

maas my-maas-session interface link-subnet node-system-id eth0 mode=auto
subnet=2

Let me know if you need any more help.

Thanks,
Blake