[Maas-devel] Bugs reported against Ubuntu package

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at canonical.com
Thu Feb 12 16:00:21 UTC 2015

I've noticed a number of bugs without MAAS tasks that have been reported
against the Ubuntu MAAS package. I've gone through the first pagefuls
and added MAAS tasks to them, but these appear to be pure packaging
issues and I'd appreciate it if they could be triaged and closed out.

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/maas/+bug/1252768

Should we find a better way of tracking packaging issues, perhaps
by either a) bringing packaging into the MAAS tree itself, and making
all bugs against MAAS, or b) have a maas-packaging project which we use
to track the packaging issues? I think a) sounds more sane as the
packaging always needs to be updated in sync with the release anyway,
but your views welcome.
--
Christian Robottom Reis   | [+1] 612 888 4935    | http://launchpad.net/~kiko
Canonical VP Hyperscale   | [+55 16] 9 9112 6430