[Maas-devel] xml-to-yaml

Blake Rouse blake.rouse at canonical.com
Tue Sep 2 15:25:24 UTC 2014

Newell,

She is talking a lot about the web style guidelines that we publish at
http://design.ubuntu.com/web-style-guide.

It includes lots of different css style sheets that you can use. There is
also the combined style sheet located here:
http://assets.ubuntu.com/sites/guidelines/css/latest/ubuntu-styles.css

Hope this helps,
Blake