[Maas-devel] Packaging changes needed

Jeroen Vermeulen jeroen.vermeulen at canonical.com
Wed Mar 19 00:51:17 UTC 2014

On 03/18/2014 09:13 PM, Andres Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi Julian,
>
> Is this what you are looking for?
>
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/7114258/

Thanks Andres.  The lines are easy, but we needed to know where to put
them.  :-)

Does this placement of the upgrade-cluster line mean that we restart the
cluster first, and then migrate?  I guess future development could make
this matter: we can do the migration while the old cluster is still
running (probably confusing it), or while it's stopped (but then we
won't have the option of talking to a running cluster), or after the new
one has started (but then the new one starts up with the old data).

Jeroen