[Maas-devel] Tasks getting routed to wrong worker in dev environment

Julian Edwards julian.edwards at canonical.com
Mon Dec 2 07:42:01 UTC 2013

On Monday 02 Dec 2013 15:21:50 Julian Edwards wrote:
> After doing "make run", I can see the celerybeat tasks for the cluster
> working getting executed on the region worker!  I can only presume that
> CLUSTER_UUID is not getting set somehow, but why?

So, delving a bit, it's apparent that the code in etc/celeryconfig_cluster.py
is trying to import maas_local_celeryconfig_cluster which doesn't exist in the
dev env.  Well, there's one down inside contrib/ but basically
services/cluster-worker/run doesn't set up this file with the cluster uuid.

I am EOD now so I'll look at it again tomorrow unless someone beats me to
fixing it (hint hint).  :)