[Maas-devel] Weird error upgrading with my experimental package

Julian Edwards julian.edwards at canonical.com
Thu Sep 27 03:03:27 UTC 2012

I am installing the new package I am working on from the experimental PPA
https://launchpad.net/~maas-maintainers/+archive/experimental

and getting this error when upgrading from the current trunk package:

---------
 * Restarting message broker rabbitmq-server                             [ OK
]
Changing password for user "maas_longpoll" ...
...done.
Error: {'EXIT',
           {terminated,
               [{io,nl,[<0.29.0>],[]},
                {lists,foreach,2,[{file,"lists.erl"},{line,1262}]},
                {rabbit_control,display_info_list,2,
                    [{file,"src/rabbit_control.erl"},{line,470}]},
                {rabbit_control,start,0,
                    [{file,"src/rabbit_control.erl"},{line,89}]},
                {init,start_it,1,[]},
                {init,start_em,1,[]}]}}
Changing password for user "maas_workers" ...
...done.
---------

Any idea what's going on here?  I did't change anything with this stuff but
that doesn't meant to say I broke it another way!

Cheers.