[Maas-devel] MAAS testing: maas - 0.1+bzr1223+dfsg-0+1226+121~ppa0~quantal1

Diogo Matsubara matsubara at canonical.com
Tue Oct 9 00:40:34 UTC 2012

Hi there,

today I tested maas - 0.1+bzr1223+dfsg-0+1226+121~ppa0~quantal1 from
the daily builds PPA.

I copied this package to the QA dailybuilds PPA as this package
installs fine and have easy workarounds for the existing issues.
The good thing is that this package install, enlist, commission and
deploy with juju fine. There are some issues in progress and
workarounds published in the bug reports.

Here are the issues I ran into today:

-  maas-pserv not started after package install.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1064020
-  due to bug 1062340 I could only bootstrap and deploy on arm, if I
choose amd64 or i386 I get the no matching nodes error. There's a
branch in progress to which I think will fix the constraint to work
with amd64 and i386

I confirmed that SSL is working for both the web ui and api (api now
has a -k option to ignore certificate errors), the maas-cli help is
now properly formatted and searches for the wrong MAC address return a
proper response rather than an error.

Tomorrow I'll set up the multiple controller network and keep testing
the hardware tags.

Cheers,
--
Diogo M. Matsubara