[Maas-devel] Tarmac is now operational on lp:maas

Julian Edwards julian.edwards at canonical.com
Tue Jan 24 16:43:50 UTC 2012

Hi folks

I've set up Tarmac for the lp:maas trunk, so you don't have to do manual
merges any more.  Provided that you have an approved merge proposal against
the trunk branch that was reviewed by someone in the reviewers team, it'll
land automatically (with a delay of up to 10 minutes).

So, please make sure you set a commit message on the MP when you create it.

I have not removed the ability to push manually to the trunk yet until we're
happy with how Tarmic is performing.  When we are, we'll set it up to also run
the tests as a pre-commit hook.

Cheers.