[Maas-devel] [Merge] lp:~rvb/maas/maas-basic-model into lp:maas

Raphaël Badin raphael.badin at canonical.com
Wed Jan 18 08:11:24 UTC 2012

Good point.  I've created this model that works and I'll create all the externally exposed methods (like add_mac_address & co) on the Node object in such a way that how we store MACs is a well confined implementation detail.  I'll investigate what you suggest (I suspect it only requires wrapping it so that Django can use it) and also consider using an array to store the MAC Addresses.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/maas-basic-model/+merge/88890
Your team MaaS Developers is subscribed to branch lp:maas.