[Maas-devel] commit messages

Julian Edwards julian.edwards at canonical.com
Thu Aug 30 02:00:34 UTC 2012

I agree.  Bad commit messages are one of my bugbears, and I expect the
reviewers to be checking them as part of the review.

So, reviewers, please crack down on commit messages as much as you take care
to review the code.

I'm not sure that we need a massive description as below, but something that
at least conveys a decent amount of information to the casual browser.  MP
descriptions and bugs should give all the minute details.

As you say, this:
> [bug=] NodeGroups update_leases API call.
is pretty awful.