[lubuntu-users] Discourse forum seems broken (Mateusz Konieczny) (Nio W)

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:25:31 UTC 2022

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 11:34:21 +0200
> From: Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund at gmail.com>
> To: Mateusz Konieczny <matkoniecz at tutanota.com>,
>         lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
> Subject: Re: [lubuntu-users] Discourse forum seems broken
>
> Den 2022-10-26 kl. 11:26, skrev Mateusz Konieczny:
> > If I enter say my
> > https://discourse.lubuntu.me/t/how-can-i-change-which-software-is-used-to-open-folders/3716 <https://discourse.lubuntu.me/t/how-can-i-change-which-software-is-used-to-open-folders/3716>
> > thread nothing on page is clickable or scrollable
> >
> > Console log has
> > "Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a
> > resource
> > at inline ("script-src"). Source: // This script is inlined in
> > `_discourse_splash.html.erb"
> >
> > Is it just me or general breakage?
> >
> > https://discourse.lubuntu.me/ <https://discourse.lubuntu.me/> seems to
> > have no recent postings
> >

> Hi Mateusz,
>
> It seems broken for me too. I cannot scroll down (so I cannot see the
> bottom alias end) of a thread (I tested more one thread).
>
> So I hope someone with enough privileges on the website can fix the problem.
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Gents:

This is a problem that does also "happen" to me . . . most often
specifically if I'm running Lubuntu, links from digests won't work or
forum opens to blank page.  But, if I flip over to another distro,
then sometimes it will work . . . "ironic" no?

There is a gent who is in charge . . . might have his name in the
rolodex if he doesn't pick up the phone in a bit . . . can't recall
right now.  He often thinks it relates to something in the browser . .
. but the problem does recur . . . .  Maybe try flipping to another
browser???