[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu Council election results

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 27 02:51:26 UTC 2021

Thank you everyone who voted in favor of me being on the council, I hope
to help address the needs of the Lubuntu Project as part of the Lubuntu
Council, and help to drive the project further as well!

And a great thank you for everyone who ran, and for those who are
departing the council this year.

Thomas