[lubuntu-users] Spotify app menu setting malfunction

Dan Simmons kc2bez at lubuntu.me
Sun Jul 19 18:51:53 UTC 2020

I tested this on Lubuntu 20.04 by installing the snap of Spotify. I am
unable to reproduce this issue. When I click on the menu items my
default browser (Firefox) opens a spotify login web page. Which browser
do you have set by default? Also, you could try to run the snap from the
terminal by using `snap run spotify` so you can watch for errors.
Likewise, running the .deb from the terminal would show errors too.

Dan

--
@kc2bez on Telegram
@kc2bez on Freenode IRC