[lubuntu-users] "System problem detected"??

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:52:18 UTC 2020

Walter:

Managed to get to var/crash in the console and ran the "ubuntu-bug
_usr_sbin_cups-browsed.0.crash"  again and it opened a more official
looking "ubuntu system crash report" with the effected file showing in the
details, so I "reported" that and then it took me to "launchpad file a bug
report" . . . and it looks like a similar bug filed as #1857815  so I just
added my self there to that bug . . . seems like the OP is also using
nvidia graphics, might relate there??

Now to find "sudo" and try to trash that file . . . .