[lubuntu-users] "System problem detected"??

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 13 16:08:50 UTC 2020

On January 13, 2020 7:55:59 AM PST, Fritz Hudnut <este.el.paz at gmail.com> wrote:
>OK, looked in var/crash and there was a file there,
>"_usr_sbin_cups-browsed.0.crash" . . . not exactly sure what "run
>ubuntu-bug" against it means . . .

`ubuntu-bug /var/crash/_usr_sbin_cups-browsed.0.crash`

FWIW I've seen problems like this with CUPS and Samba before. That's not a Lubuntu problem.

> hopefully those others who reported having a similar
>problem with it will be able to report their issues . . . openly on the
>list, which is a place for discussion about Lubuntu???

Yep, but bugs should be reported on the bug tracker, including when normal bug reporting tools fail. And if you have a bug, I'd always try searching the tracker first before starting a discussion first.
--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D