[lubuntu-users] Gnash needed in newer Lubuntus

Eric Bradshaw ericbradshaw at computers4christians.org
Wed Jan 8 22:26:06 UTC 2020

Dear Lubuntu-users,

I currently rely on Gnash as my stand-alone, SWF player in Lubuntu
18.04. I need an *open source,* stand-alone, SWF player that will
install in newer versions of Lubuntu (past 18.04) moving forward. Gnash
doesn't appear to have been ported past Qt4 and is not found via apt,
Discover or Muon in Lubuntu 19.10. I starred my open source requirement
because while Adobe Flash Projector works fine for what I need it to do,
I cannot re-distribute it.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help and/or is willing to make
suggestions.

Eric Bradshaw
--
Thank You,