[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu 20.04 (Aere Greenway)

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:15:14 UTC 2020

Aere:

I was running Lu 20.04 up until it was released and now I'm in 20.10 . . .
I have Chromium browser installed and it is plainly in view in the
"internet" menu . . .also in the drop down is "chrome apps" . . . .  It's
been so long since I did the install,possibly through synaptics . . . it
should be there, I might think that whether in LXQT or LXDE if it's
installed, it's "installed."

All I can think of is perhaps you did something "wrong."????   : - )))))))))