[lubuntu-users] 19.4 installer has 8gig minimum disk requirement

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu May 2 20:04:08 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-02 20:01, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I've got deep respect regarding your effort, especially since it seems
> to be a trivial issue. IMO it isn't that trivial.

In the end, all bugs are relevant. Of course, some are higher priority
than others. This one's probably not the biggest one we have to deal
with, but I've brought it up before in another form, so I don't think
it's unimportant.

That said, it would be certainly easier to fix all the bugs if we had
more help… so if you're looking for something to do, Ralf… ☺

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D