[lubuntu-users] Wish list for Lu Disco

Mark F azdays15 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 19:33:14 UTC 2019

> sometimes I like to boot up the system, but then I've got other things to
> do, before logging in, or I'm going to be doing something so I want to
> officially "log out" or "not log in" yet . . . but I want to "suspend"
> operations . . . .

I agree. I suspend from the login/locked screen almost daily. If I had to
login to suspend, that would be a big change to what I'm used to. (If I had
a shortcut key to suspend from the login/locked screen, that would work
fine for me. But, it's been an option in past versions of Lubuntu as far as
I can remember.).

Mark