[lubuntu-users] Error: "system program problem" . . . the new mouse sweeps clean?

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 1 02:38:42 UTC 2019

On Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 07:35:43PM -0700, Fritz Hudnut wrote:
> but, if I just reboot the
> computer w/o alt/option key, then an OSX command line looking "dmesg" of a
> few lines of "bash" script shows up mentioning "APFS" several times

This is the part that worries me. It sounds like you're not sure how it
got that way. As this is not necessarily a simple thing to do (Ralf did
a good job of demonstraing that), I'm concerned about how easy it will
be to troubleshoot this when it doesn't work. I urge you to see if you
can't figure out the details as that will certainly help people help
you.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D