[lubuntu-users] Random update notifier pop-ups in 20.04

Hans Peter Möller hmoller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:53:20 UTC 2019

You can disable lubuntu-update-notifier autostart in session config, is
called upgNotifier.
20.04 is a development branch and it has normally more than 1 update per
day (except free days). If you think that it's popping without updates
being available, I would check typing 'apt list --upgradeable'in the
console to see which packages are available. If non are available please
let me know, but at least for me every time it pops, something new is
available.

brgds
HPM