[lubuntu-users] Testing 19.10 feedback feature request

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 15:09:40 UTC 2019

@TheLuDevs:

Continuing to "test" 19.10, and other than a few GUI retro quirks, all is
well.  I made a request awhile back to have a "suspend the system from the
log in window" and that would continue to be the request.  Yesterday I was
going to be away from the computer for 1.5 hours, and as in my other linux
systems I wanted to "log out" of the user, and then "suspend" . . . but
once in the Log In window . . . only choice is"reboot" or "shut down" . . .
very "limited" or "limiting" in the "command and control" sense.