[lubuntu-users] Shift-Insert works different in LXQt

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 26 03:53:23 UTC 2019

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 10:04:57AM +0200, Liam Proven wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 at 22:01, Walter Lapchynski <wxl at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > Heh, shift-insert is not popular among ANY users but it's never used by
> > Windows AFAIK.
> Wrong. It's the original standard shortcut. Shift-Del = Cut, Shift-Ins = Paste.

I would argue that if you polled people, you'd find that few people use
it. That was more of my point.

Furthermore, when's the last time you saw it as the shortcut in the Edit
menu of a program?

That said, I failed to mention I like to use it, but I found out about
it relatively recently.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D