[lubuntu-users] 19.4 installer has 8gig minimum disk requirement

Ian Bruntlett ian.bruntlett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 18:37:50 UTC 2019

Hi Ralf,

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 at 17:29, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>
wrote:

I don't have seen a lot of Atari ST, TT etc. without modifications, but
> probably thousands with modifications, most of them for sure with a

hardware QL emulator. It was another time when we used this machine and

I programmed on the Sinclair QL for a long time. I have a webpage where I
lhost some of the software I wrote, an article I wrote about the Qjump
Pointer Environment. There is also a spare copy of the source code of the
enhanced version of Qdos by the QView MegaCorporation (Lau Reeves and
friends)

HTH :)

Ian

-- Free Software page -