[lubuntu-users] 19.4 installer has 8gig minimum disk requirement

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Apr 25 06:08:28 UTC 2019

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 17:21:51 -0700, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
>Base 10 *IS* the standard, according to the IEEE, so I would consider
>it a bug against whomever is using base 2.

What are physical incorrect values good for?

It's implausible that making a physical incorrect measuring unit a
standard does avoid confusion, actually it was the original culprit for
confusion.

As somebody who started Assembly programming on the Breadbox I
vehemently disagree, everybody using base 10 should be shot immediately!