[lubuntu-users] 19.4 installer has 8gig minimum disk requirement

Mark F azdays15 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 01:50:40 UTC 2019

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 5:32 PM Walter Lapchynski <wxl at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> If you get some good results from the benchmarking (maybe you should
> benchmark the two installers?),

I'll see what I can do. Initially I just wanted to verify my numbers. Today
I played with Puppy in QEMU and the memory use was lower than when I booted
the .iso from USB stick. I want to do more comparing. (I wasn't expecting
to get into it that much. I was just getting a quick refamiliarization of
some distros. I thought of the memory use from "free" to be trivia. Maybe
I'll do it all over.

What was the last Lubuntu version that used the old installer? (If it came
in both LXDE and LXQt, let me know which to install as the comparison to
19.04.).

Mark