[lubuntu-users] 19.4 installer has 8gig minimum disk requirement

Mark F azdays15 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:18:52 UTC 2019

BTW: When I installed 19.04 a few days ago, it seemed to install faster
than I remember past versions.

I think I just experienced that again installing it as a QEMU image. I just
installed Peppermint and Mate in QEMU. Their install speed seemed normal.
But, when Lubuntu finished, it stood out to me as significant faster again.

Would that be the new install tool? I was thinking maybe LXQt isn't as
large (disk space) as LXDE. But, now it comes with LibreOffice. So, it
seems like it should still be similar that way.

Mark