[lubuntu-users] 19.04LXQt Change title bar to a different color?

Mark F azdays15 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:26:19 UTC 2019

> > navigator pane on the left seems like it takes up a lot of margin.
>
> Agreed, based on the default window size, but you can always contract
> it. There is not yet a way to set it to a particular width. I think this
> is worthy of a feature request. Please file a bug!

I opened:

- Font-size enhancement (decimal font sizes) #1710

https://github.com/lxqt/lxqt/issues/1710

- "Desktop prefs->Label text->Font style" not initialized? #1711

https://github.com/lxqt/lxqt/issues/1711

- Desktop font seperate from "Appearance" settings #1712

https://github.com/lxqt/lxqt/issues/1712

- Excessive margin with mounted devices (in left pane) #947

https://github.com/lxqt/pcmanfm-qt/issues/947

- Mouse scroll-wheel speed is being affected in a way other apps are not

https://github.com/lxqt/pcmanfm-qt/issues/948

- Unnecessary labels in left-pane "Places." #949

https://github.com/lxqt/pcmanfm-qt/issues/949

I hope that helps! (It appears they were all closed as quickly as they were
opened. But, hopefully being present helps somehow.).

Mark