[lubuntu-users] 19.04LXQt Change title bar to a different color?

Mark F azdays15 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:01:14 UTC 2019

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 7:56 AM Mark F <azdays15 at gmail.com> wrote:

> *3.* I found ~/.config/lxqt/lxqt.conf. I changed the font size in that
> file (to 10.5) and it immediately updated the display (everything except
> the Desktop labels. I'll have to figure out where that's stored as a config
> file).

FYI: I found ~/.config/pcmanm-qt/lxqt/settings.conf

That looks like it has the desktop font settings. However, when I change
font-size to 10.5, and logout/login, the value reverts back to 10 (in that
file).

The lxqt/lxqt.conf file preserves the 10.5 setting across logins. So, for
me editing that file is a good solution. I just can't set the desktop
labels as similarly. I don't know if I'm changing it in the right place. It
don't know if I'm editing the correct file, or if this part of the system
is different and won't respect decimal values.

Mark