[lubuntu-users] 19.04LXQt Change title bar to a different color?

Mark F azdays15 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 15:59:49 UTC 2019

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 8:19 AM Mark F <azdays15 at gmail.com> wrote:

> It feels like the text is too large.

I just noticed I can change the font size in Prefs->LXQt
Settings->Appearance. Going own to 10pt makes a positive difference IMO.

Walter, do you know if there is a reason why we can't specify a fractional
font size? In other apps (Inkscape, LO "Writer") we can type in 10.3,
making fine changes to a point size. I don't do that often. But, in this
case, I think that would be very useul. 11 seems a bit large to me. 10 a
bit small. I'm thinking 10.5 would work well (that's one of the fixed sizes
that can be chosen from a list in apps like LO Writer, without having to
type it in with the decimal place.).

[I'm still nervous about changing the theme. I don't understand that well
enough. And there's some "install this before..." verbiage that implies
more than I want to get into.]

Mark