[lubuntu-users] LVM+LUKS setup on 19.04

Junpie Manaka junpiemanaka at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 15:01:21 UTC 2019

Hello,
I've recently not been able to get my desired setup for Lubuntu 19.04 utilizing LVM+LUKS.
I assumed the release notes addressed my particular setup but seeing as how FDE can be applied differently for some, I've come to realize I don't really know what was tested.
I would then like to ask: what is it exactly that's tested when FDE is checked off on the to-do list? Is everything tugged under one partition where it's checked-off for encryption?
Better asked, what's the procedure taken to satisfy the full disk encryption "requirement"? 'Cause I think I have a different mess in my head (LVM+LUKS).
Hope everyone has a good weekend...
- John