[lubuntu-users] Back on topic: Disco D puts "user-home.desktop" file on the desktop??

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 19 22:29:48 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-18 16:14, Fritz Hudnut wrote:
> 19.04 . . . a file is created on the desktop
> File name is "user-home.desktop.SM200Z"

I saw this but in testing but it didn't seem to persist and I took it to
be some sort of fluke. Because we had bigger fish to fry, I wasn't
really obsessing about it. That said, I have now delved a little bit
deeper and carefully described its behavior in a [bug report][1]. For
the time being, just ignore it because there's nothing else you can do!
(unless you turn off all the shortcuts)

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pcmanfm-qt/+bug/1825587
--
       @wxl | polka.bike