[lubuntu-users] C4C Lubuntu ReSpin18.04.2

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Apr 18 09:05:34 UTC 2019

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 12:49:35 -0700, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
>On 2019-04-17 15:01, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> Please be considerate and respectful to everyone.
>
>This is only truly possible where we are able to welcome and accept
>each other's differences, even where it goes against our better
>judgement. Please do so.

I'm neither against the OP's three off-topic emails, nor against Liam's
objection and I also tolerate your opinion, I just don't agree with you.

>Finally, this mailing list is not for these sorts of discussions. You
>are welcome to bring up the subject to the [Lubuntu Council][1] should
>you so choose. Until then, please discontinue the discussions here.

It wasn't me who started a discussion!

>[1]: https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-council

There's no need to discuss it further. You opinion is clear, it's
considerate and respectful to spread a world view threaten nonbelievers
with the Apocalypse. IOW spreading torment, blood and thunder is ok
and Liam's objection is beneath contempt.

I disagree, but tolerate it for this mailing list, but for sure not for
my home.

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{,-cornflower,-pussytoes,-securityink}}|cut -d\  -f2
5.0.7.arch1-1