[lubuntu-users] C4C Lubuntu ReSpin18.04.2

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Apr 15 09:53:36 UTC 2019

On Mon, 2019-04-15 at 11:24 +0200, Liam Proven wrote:
> This is offensive spam and I suggest that this person is blocked from the list.

Hi,

IMO introducing a Lubuntu derivative on an Lubuntu related mailing list
just one time is ok. The OP is a Christian, so we should tolerate
Christan dyscalculia. For a Christian three times is the same, as one
time, they call it the "the Holy Trinity".

However, I agree that an Ubuntu flavour mailing list isn't an
announcement list for Ubuntu flavour derivatives.

Consider those three emails as just one mail. Consider it not as an
announcement. The OP introduced it, to show respect: "Thank you for
Lubuntu. I/we use it to make another Linux distro."

IMO this doesn't qualify to ban somebody from a mailing list.

Regards,
Ralf

--
I don't believe in a god, apart from that I'm watching the news and
can't understand that people still trust the Church.