[lubuntu-users] pcmanfm-qt in 18.10

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 31 22:04:13 UTC 2018

On 2018-10-30 11:13, James wrote:
> If I "preserve settings for this folder", is there a way to make that
> the default for subfolders?

There's no current way to apply this to a tree/subfolders.

> Is there a way to get a global default?

Yes. Actually, it's rather confusing. The default view must be set in
preferences. The sort and hidden preferences can be set in the menu.

It should also be notable that preserving settings for a folder does not
preserve ALL settings. That said, you're probably better off just going
with a sane set of globals.

I've created an [upstream bug][1] that should hopefully resolve both of
these issues.

[1]: https://github.com/lxqt/pcmanfm-qt/issues/799
--
       @wxl | polka.bike