[lubuntu-users] Bionic B Lu - NEXT 18.04 --how to run OS upgrade via console?

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:36:39 UTC 2018

AG:

Thanks for the thought; I did see that -d modifier in a search on google .
. . so far haven't added that one into the command . . . haven't put a
whole lot of time into it yet . . . but, spending more time in Lu Next
lately so getting into the latest edition might seem to move it up a tad
bit.  Is the -d the solution?