[lubuntu-users] Lubuntu 18.04 64 bit

Andre Campos Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:36:21 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,

You can install proprietary video card drivers using the software I am
showing on the screenshot below:

https://imgur.com/a/LUBwfKQ

It's named "Aditional Drivers". Path to follow: Menu > Preferences >
Aditional Drivers

Give this a go and let us know if you can find other drivers available
there.
Andre