[lubuntu-users] Old Lubuntu iso files (10.10 and 11.04)

Israel israeldahl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 18:57:39 UTC 2018

On 03/31/2018 01:50 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Den 2018-03-31 kl. 20:47, skrev Israel:
>> On 03/31/2018 01:32 AM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> Have you got one or both of the iso files of Lubuntu 10.10 and 11.04?
>>>
>>> In that case, please help me get them uploaded somewhere (if only
>>> temporary) along with the md5sums (that you can create from your iso
>>> files, if you have no stored values).
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> Nio
>>>
>> Hi Nio,
>>
>> I think I have at least 11.04 on a CD somewhere I'll look around and see
>> if I can dd you an image.
>>

> Thanks Israel :-)
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hi Nio,

It looks like the only old ones I have are the old Gnome2 Ubuntus Feisty
Fawn, Hardy Heron and Lucid..

If you want any of those let me know... I must have gotten rid of the
11.04 ISOs recently because I did purge some of my CD collection... I
just can't get rid of that Hardy Heron cd though... that background was
fantastic :D  And Lucid was a turning point where the whole *buntu
experience started to become really easy to use for the average user.  I
also have a bunch of Lubuntu Precise (12.04) isos  PPC, 32bit 64bit and
12.040.1 64 bit Lubuntu

So if you want any of those let me know.