[lubuntu-users] [lubuntu-devel] consistent QA help really needed

Jan Holtman oulik.jan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:12:57 UTC 2018

Tried the daily image 32 bit, put on flashdrive with Rufus

Bootup with the flashdrive
Get the main menu with the languages.
Get the Lubuntu blue screen with the moving dots

Then I get a mouse pointer on a black screen and that's it. I can move the
mouse pointer, but for the rest nothing happens, waited for 10 minutes for
something to happen
Machines tested:
Lenovo T60 with T300 processor
Packard bell ZA3 with Z520 processor