[lubuntu-users] [lubuntu-devel] consistent QA help really needed

Lyn Perrine walterorlin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 23:33:42 UTC 2018

I Have had a bit of a problem recently with my desktop I normally run vms
with leaving me currently with only a laptop with a slow 5400 rpm hard
drive being unable to upon the case and a laptop without vt-x as a
currently and have had family problems I know I was doing a ton of it but I
ended up burning out for a while. I do find my passion has redturned.
Although having all testing like this has a bus factor of 1 which is a
problem. I was preparing for the southern california linux expothe last few
days but had just returned and hopefully will test more. I had to have
prepartions for my dad before I left so I could not help with beta 1. More
help is always useful to get more hardware and not everyone noticies bugs
in the same way.