[lubuntu-users] On Lubuntu 18.04, is a 32-bit /home compatible with a 64-bit home?

Mon Jun 4 22:30:52 UTC 2018

I'm thinking of switching my 32-bit Lubuntu to 64-bit, when I go to
18.04.  The machine (in both cases - same machine) is 64-bit architecture.

My idea is to restore (including hidden files) my 32-bit Lubuntu 16.04.4
/home directory, currently backed-up using deja-dup, to a new Lubuntu
18.04 64-bit system.

Can any of you think of any problems that could result from this?  Or
perhaps files that should not be restored in this case?